- Cut off the top of your jalapeños and slice into rings.. Wear gloves while preparing to avoid burning your eyes or skin!
- Place jalapeños in a small sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a rolling boil — be sure to have an exhaust fan on or a window open to avoid spreading the spiciness.
- Pour out the hot water and rinse the boiled jalapeños in cold water.
- Fill your pickle kit jar with jalapeños and prepare the Sweet Dreams Pickle Kit mix per directions.
- Let sit for at least an hour to soak up the flavor.
- Put your tortilla chips onto a pan or plate and top with shredded cheese. Melt the cheese in either the oven or the microwave. After the cheese is melted, top with your meat, barbecue sauce, sour cream, and tasty jalapeños. Dig in!
In a rush before the game and don’t have any fresh jalapeños on hand? No need to worry! Use any can or jar of jalapenos, rinse them off with cold water and prepare with the Sweet Dreams Pickle Kit. They still work great, and you can say you made them yourself. It’ll be our secret.